The Restoration of the Beauchamp Chapel at St. Mary’s Collegiate Church Warwick 1674-1742
[ Roxburghe Club. ] Dugdale, William, ed.

Oxford: Printed for Presentation to Members of The Roxburghe Club, 1956. Presented to the Roxburghe Club by Sir William Dugdale. This is an account of one of the earliest church restorations for which there exists extensive documentation. Colored frontispiece and thirteen other plates (four colored). Title printed in black and red. List of club members’ names, with Viscount Esher’s name printed in red as the owner of this copy. Armorial bookplate of Viscount Esher. A fine copy. Original quarter red morocco over red cloth boards, gilt spine. Top edge gilt, others uncut. Quarto. xvi, 104 pp. (Item ID: 14687)

$650.00

Site by Bibliopolis